Overheard in the mind of an “experienced” but frustrated veteran of life!!
Have you met the one in whose mind runs the following????
- I totally take back all those times I didn’t want to nap when I was younger.
- There is great need for a sarcasm font.
- How are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
- Was learning cursive really necessary?
- Bad decisions make good stories.
- Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong.
- You may not know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you realize your productive output for the day is done.
- I almost always worry when I exit my Word document and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page document that I think I did not change.
- I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello?), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voice mail. Did the caller drop the phone and run away?
- I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste!
- I keep some people’s phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.
- I think the freezer deserves a light as well.
- Sometimes, I’ll watch a movie that I watched when I was younger and suddenly realize I had absolutely no idea what was going on when I first saw it.
- I would rather try to carry 10 over-loaded plastic bags in each hand than take 2 trips to bring my groceries in.
- I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.
- How many times is it appropriate to say “What?” before you just nod and smile because you still didn’t hear or understand a word they said?
- I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars teams up to prevent someone from cutting in at the front. “Stay strong brothers and sisters!”
- Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Pants? Pants never get dirty, and you can wear them forever.
- There’s no worse feeling than that milli-second you’re sure you are going down after leaning your chair back a little too far.
The author desires to remain anonymous!!!. I can understand why.