Although I know not who this believer is, I wish I did; I don’t like not being able to express my thanks ! !
The Wisdom of an Unknown Believer who believes that . . .
- no matter how good a friend is, they’re going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that.
- true friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance. Same goes for true love.
- you can do something in an instant that will give you heartache for life.
- it’s taking me a long time to become the person I want to be.
- you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them.
- you can keep going long after you think you can’t.
- we are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel.
- either you control your attitude or it controls you.
- heroes are the people who do what has to be done when it needs to be done, regardless of the consequences.
- my best friend and I can do anything or nothing, and have the best time.
- sometimes the people you expect to kick you when you’re down will be the ones to help you get back up.
- sometimes when I’m angry I have the right to be angry, but that doesn’t give me the right to be cruel.
- maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you’ve had and what you’ve learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays you’ve celebrated.
- it isn’t always enough, to be forgiven by others, but to truly forgive others is what will set you free.
- no matter how bad your heart is broken the world doesn’t stop for your grief.
- our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but, we are responsible for who we become.
- you shouldn’t be so eager to find out a secret. It could change your life forever.
- people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different.
- your life can be changed in a matter of hours by people who don’t even know you.
- when you think you have no more to give, when a friend cries out to you – you will find the strength to help.
- the happiest of people don’t necessarily have the best of everything; they make the most of everything they have.