We all need some reminders periodically. Here are some in case you have forgotten them.
- Give people, cheerfully, more than they expect.
- When you say, “I love you,” mean it, and when you say, “I’m sorry,” look the person in the eye.
- Don’t stop believing in love at first sight.
- People who don’t have dreams don’t have much.
- Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt, but so what?
- Don’t judge people by their relatives; would you want to be judged by some of yours?
- Talk slowly. Think quickly.
- When asked a question you don’t want to answer, smile and ask, “Why do you want to know?”
- Great love and great achievements involve great risk.
- When you lose, don’t lose the lesson.
- Remember the three R’s: Respect for self. . . Respect for others. . . Responsibility for all your actions.
- It is possible that a little dispute can injure a great friendship; don’t let it happen.
- When you realize you’ve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
- Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it in your voice.
- Spend some time alone. Both you and others need it.
Use the comment box to add others to the list above